A customer centric, results-driven, transparent regulatory and licensing organization, that exceeds expectations while working in the best interest of the general public.
The Road Traffic Department is committed to providing a safe, sustainable and efficient transportation system through the enforcement of laws, responsible management, education and outstanding employee performance.
Our Core Values:
- Quality Customer Service
- Integrity and Accountability
- Respect and consideration for both internal and external customers
- Employee welfare and Personal development
- Teamwork – the key to success!
- Learners Permit/Provisional Licence
- Driving Tests (Theory and Practical)
- Driver’s Licences
- Vehicle Registration and Inspection
- Public Service Transportation Services
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday
9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
(These times are adjusted from 8am to 4pm at month end, beginning 2 business days before the end of the month and 2 working days after.) We are closed on weekends and public holidays.